Terms and conditions
Please ensure you read these Terms and Conditions on making a booking with us.
1. Advertisements must conform to the British Code of Advertising Practice and must accurately reflect the product and or service being advertised.
2. Advertisements are subject to the publisher’s approval and must always be recognisable as such and not resemble editorial matter.
3. All claims made in advertisements must be capable of being supported by appropriate evidence and must be made available to the publisher upon request.
4. Advertisements should be inline with Waiting magazine’s policies and ethos. As such certain types of advert and promotions may not be permitted within the magazine.
5. The publication of an advertisement by the publisher does not constitute endorsement of the advertiser, its products or services.
6. Space reserved by an advertiser must be paid in full where the advertisement is not published due to an act or omission by the advertiser. This includes advert copy that arrives after publication dead-line date.
7. The publisher reserves the right to increase/decrease advertisement rates and discounts at any time or to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.
8. The publisher will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by amendment, error, late publication or nonpublication from any cause whatsoever.
9. The publisher will not accept liability for any error on the part of third parties or inaccurate copy instructions.
10. The publisher reserves the right to publish the most appropriate copy should copy instructions not be received by the stipulated time.
11. Artwork should be supplied as an electronic image file, via email to email@example.com or on CD and posted to the address below, in the following formats: High resolution JPEG, EPS, PDF, scaled to print size at 300 dpi (indicate if image is layered). Waiting offers an in-house design service which is included in the price of your advertisement (no discount for supplied artwork).
12. Payment for all advertisments is due on receipt of booking unless otherwise agreed. We offer 14 day payment terms for payment by invoice.
13. By approving our booking form, you commit to the space reserved and agree to the terms and conditions of booking herewith.
14. We regret cancellations cannot be accepted after booking. Space reserved for which no artwork or copy is received by copy deadline date will be charged at the agreed rate as stated on the booking form.
15. If we are asked to repeat an advert, we will always use the most recent copy published unless instructed otherwise.
16. Series bookings are subject to a discount – please ask for current options. Cancellation of the series at anytime will result in the forfeiture of the discount and may be charged retrospectively on any previous adverts which benefitted from the discount.
17. Neither the publisher or its contractors and sub-contractors shall be liable for any consequential loss arising from non-publication of advert or from any errors or omissions contained in published copy/advert.
18. Material which in Waiting magazine’s opinion could be considered offensive to readers will be censored or omitted from the publication. Where possible you will be advised to supply alternative copy. Point 6 shall apply if new copy is not received by copy deadline date.